Bank of Maharashtra (Hindi: बैंक ऑफ़ महाराष्ट्र, Marathi: बँक ऑफ महाराष्ट्र) is the premier bank of Maharashtra, operating in the country of India. Registered on 16th Sept 1935 with an authorized capital of Rs 10.00 lakh and commenced business on 8th Feb 1936. Known as a common man’s bank since inception, its initial help to small units has given birth to many of today’s industrial houses. After nationalization in 1969, the bank expanded rapidly. It now has 1375 branches (as of 31 March 2008) all over India. The Bank has the largest network of branches by any Public sector bank in the state of Maharashtra.
Bank of Maharashtra invites Application for the post of General Officer, Security Officer, Clerk & Officer.
1. General Officer MMGS – III : 100 Posts
2. General Officer MMGS – II : 200 Posts
3. Security Officer MMGS – II : 15 Posts
4. Clerk Law Graduates : 100 Posts
5. Clerk Agril Graduates : 200 Posts
6. Officer (Non Conventional) I in JMGS – I : 500 Posts
7. Clerk (Non Conventional) with 6 Months Certification Course : 200 Posts
For General Officer : Candidates should possess Graduation from a recognised University/ Board.
For Security Officer, Officer (Non Conventional) & Clerk (Non Conventional) : Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/ Board.
For Clerk Law : Graduation in Law from a recognised University/ Board.
For Clerk Agril : Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied Activities from a recognised University/ Board.
Age Limit :
For General Officer : 23 to 32 years
For Security Officer : 28 to 45 years
For All Others Posts : 18 to 28 years
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online from the website www.bankofmaharashtra.in from 12.08.2016 to 06.09.2016.
Advertisement Details : http://bankofmaharashtra.in/downdocs/Corrigendum-for-Advertisement-dated-01-08-2016-for-Recruitment-of-Officers-and-Clerks.pdf
Apply Online : http://bankofmaharashtra.in/Current-Openings.asp
Similar Sarkari Naukri / Govt. Jobs 2017 Posts:
- NKGSB Cooperative Bank Ltd
- Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Punjab & Maharashtra Co-operative Bank Ltd