Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology is in Udaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. The government of Rajasthan founded this university by the bifurcation of Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner on November 1, 1999. Since then it has been the principal academic institution supporting mainly south and south-eastern parts of Rajasthan, taking the national responsibility of identifying, designing, preparing and adapting new techniques in the field of production technology for agricultural development.
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for recruitment on the following non-teaching posts.
- Assistant Statistician : 01 Post (UR), Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200
- Technical Assistant : 13 Posts, Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 4200
- Stenographer : 12 Posts, Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800 + GP Rs. 3600
- Ag. Supervisor : 36 Posts, Pay Scale Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2400
- Lab Assistant : 3 Posts, Pay Scale Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2800
- Lower Division Clerk : 11 Posts, Pay Scale Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2400
- Driver : 14 Posts, Pay Scale Rs. 5,200-20,200 + GP Rs. 2400
How to apply:
The application form (complete in all respects) along with application fee, in form of Demand Draft worth Rs. 600 /- (the application fee for SC/ST candidate would be reduced to 50%), payable to the Comptroller, MPUAT, Udaipur should reach the Registrar, Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture & Technology, Udaipur (Raj.)-313001, on or before 13th September, 2013 uptill 5:00 P.M., failing which the same will not be considered.
Similar Sarkari Naukri / Govt. Jobs 2017 Posts:
- Mohanlal Sukhadia University
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur (IIMU)
- Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agriculture University
- University of Kota (UOK)
- Rajasthan Technical University (RTU)