National Institute of Pathology – The Institute is one of the premier centres for research in pathology and basic sciences, providing diagnostic and referral services. The Scientific Advisory Committee of the Institute at its last meeting in Dec. 1998 took up a complete reappraisal of the Institute’s objectives, which were formulated at the time of its creation in 1965.
National Institute of Pathology invites Applications for the following post:
Lower Division Clerk
No. of Vacancies : 03 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs 5,200-20,200 + GP 1,900/-
Qualifications : 12th Class or equivalent Qualification from recognized board or equivalent. A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English (on computer)
Age limit : 18 to 27 Years
How to apply:
Interested candidates may submit their application form on a plain paper along with Detailed Bio-data, Attested copies of certificate send to The Institute on or before 14.08.2015.
Advertisement Details : http://instpath.gov.in/LDC-POST.pdf
Similar Sarkari Naukri / Govt. Jobs 2017 Posts:
- National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research (NITTR) Chandigarh
- Central Food Technological Research Institute (CFTRI)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD)
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA)